Trump describes Concession call from Clinton

  President -elect Donald Trump told " 60 minutes" correspondence Leslie Stahl that Hilary Clinton made a "lovely" call to him to concede the presidential race.
   Hilary called and it was a "lovely" call. It must have been tougher for her than it would have been for me. I can imagine for me it would have very difficult for me. I mean it was a tough call for her.
She said , "congratulations Donald, well done". But she could have been very nicer.
  And I said " i wanna thank you so much, you are a great competitor".
  President-elect, Donald Trump described Hilary as being "Smart "and "Strong".
   Bill Clinton, Hilary's husband, Former President of US called Trump as well to congratulate him.
Trump said he could have being more gracious but he said " it was an amazing run , one of the most amazing I have ever seen".
Though his call to me was very nice.
  Trump said he might call Obama for advice but calling Bill Clinton is what he would think about.
He described his two predecessors ( Bill Clinton  & Obama) as being "talented".

Donald Trump: Concession call with Clinton was lovely http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/11/donald-trump-cbs-interview-hillary-clinton-concession-call-sot.cnn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just be .............

Honey face mask with Aloe vera gel.

EVERY WOMAN