Just be .............

     If you want to get what everyone is getting, do what everyone is doing.
Growing up, I just wanted to be like everyone else. I didn't value or understand the beauty in being different at the time in my life.
I was happy trying to be anyone else, because no one will blame me for what i do.  At a point , I found out that is not life.
    Today I  say to you!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
"Originality is a by product of sincerity and sincerity a virtue" .

Being different means:-Not being afraid to challenge the norm.-Being willing to take a chance.-Asking why.-Making your own track, not just following the well trodden path.- Charting your own course and destiny.-Being the person that you were meant to be.

I believe that everyone is born unique.
Society celebrates mediocrity so much that it does not take much to set yourself above the rest. Doing that one thing regularly will put you way above the rest. Read books that challenge you positively.
And dare to be DIFFERENT!

Say to yourself today;
I am not going out like that. I know that I have an abundance of potential within me and I will bring it out to fruition. Why?”

“Because…I’M DIFFERENT!”
Remind yourself that you don't have to do what everyone else is doing.


Muse: Ogechi Victoria Akanwa
CEO @ CLASSIQUE by Victoria .

Comments

  1. Best of luck for this.Hope it will help me.Please help me for same as soon as possible.
    scr888

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and please keep update like this informative details.
    จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honey face mask with Aloe vera gel.

EVERY WOMAN