A birthday wish from Him.

CAUTION:This will take a while  but it's worth more than every second you spend on it

Reason-
It's 20th October,a day that belongs to someone so special and dear to my heart,thoughts of her brings a nostalgic feeling and a wide smile at the same time,this day avails me the opportunity to pour my heart a lil on the platform of a birthday wish

Pay attention-
She is my special adviser, her advices are worth more than gold
She is my best critic, her constructive criticism has brought the best out of me
She is a pillar, am never sacred to lean on
She is a good listener, never gets bored out by my endless stories 
She is very selfless and caring, not only to me but to anyone she comes across
She is down to earth,I secretly understudy her humility
She is original, fakes over nothing
She is very direct, compromises nothing
She lives by principles, will bend them over nothing
She is neat to the core,yet to see something to yab her with in this regard
She is smart and decent, In all respect
She sees potentials in me which I myself don't even see
She believes in me to the point I start believing in her believe in me(I guess you understand the grammar)
She is a sweetheart, always there when I need her most

So-
It's AMARACHI NNOCHIRI'S birthday and I will like to wish her the best things in life and pray that every dream of hers comes to pass
Bigger you dearie
Greater heights shall you attend
Grace unlimited shall abound in your life
And favors unmerited shall you experience all the days of your life
With long life and prosperity #Amen
I love you to the moon and back swidy
Have a blast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just be .............

Honey face mask with Aloe vera gel.

EVERY WOMAN